Water resistant 💧
Materials: Stainless steel
Measurements: 1.5 cm
Allergy Information: Hypoallergenic
made from hypoallergenic stainless steel. Stainless steel can be exposed to an average amount of water/sweat.
- Store your jewelry separately to avoid scratching.
- Use a soft cloth to remove dirt and oil buildup
*Avoid all contact with lotions and perfumes as both will contribute to fading the plating a lot faster.
Pop your email in the box to be on the list for the flash sales, new arrivals, and other goodies!